help with three similar plts

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by kwmarko, Dec 22, 2014.

Banner funded expressly in recognition and support of Tropiscape.

1. kwmarko

kwmarko Active Member

In need of a consensus........

HAPPY HOLIDAY to all the great croton enthusiasts...... I have three variegated plants

luc's green and gold ------ Fishbone........ they both seem to be the same to me....

...THEN the third is supposed to be island breeze.... ( is that the same as a white Anne Rutherford????) I do realize they are just small wisps of plants now.... and have to get some growth under their belts... but thought I'd post them anyway. THANKS EVERYONE....

Attached Files:

2. kwmarko

kwmarko Active Member

Ijust love my high top converse tennis shoes.....lol..... just like them to edge their way into foto's

3. kwmarko

kwmarko Active Member

Doesn't anyone have a comment???????

4. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Esteemed Member

I wish i could help,one kinda looks like Fishbone but it is a little different.Last one could be yellow Bravo??

5. annafl

annafl Esteemed Member

Mark, I looked at them and also wasn't sure, so that's why I didn't answer. They are beautiful plants, but we might need to wait a while before the ID becomes evident. So glad you're getting into crotons! You'll have the bug soon if you don't already.

Ana

kwmarko likes this.
  6. kwmarko

kwmarko Active Member

Thanks Anna.... have been lurking the site since round 2010, but only registered recently... BSA from Univ. Of Georgia , Horticulture, greenhouse mgt. / floriculture..... Merry christmas to everyone....

Kingdavid likes this.