Happy Birthday to My Favorite Nephew - MattyB

Dypsisdean

Administrator
Staff member
28/09/07
Hope you had a great B-Day. I don't even want to know what number you're working on.
A little graphic to remind you of your Florida trip.
birthtoilet.gif

Hey, thanks DeanO! I didn't see this until now! A very appropriate graphic for my birthday since I got seriously sick again for my birthday. This time it was serious food poisoning and I'm still very weak 4 days later. Plus I've been out of town working my butt off so I'm just exausted. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, it means alot.

Oh, and Jeff, you too or something.

Hey, this isn't the off topic forum. Where's the moderator?

Hey, thanks DeanO! I didn't see this until now! A very appropriate graphic for my birthday since I got seriously sick again for my birthday. This time it was serious food poisoning and I'm still very weak 4 days later. Plus I've been out of town working my butt off so I'm just exausted. Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, it means alot.

Oh, and Jeff, you too or something.

Hey, this isn't the off topic forum. Where's the moderator?
Well,
I'm glad your OK. Maybe you should try washing your hands before you eat. No telling where they've been.

And things are a little less regimented around here. If someone deserves special treatment, they get it.
:D

See, we even allow personal attacks around here. :)

Wait a minute! What personal attack? Don't I have to understand what the attack-ie is saying, so when my feelings get hurt, then I can attack back?

What "special" forum? Big bad words? I'm lost for words......

And Dean, no favortism around here, if I pack up and leave, there goes 20% of your entire membership, or at least the ones that contribute around here. Lol!!