Happy Birthday pocomo !

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by Moose, Jul 9, 2011.

Banner funded expressly in recognition and support of Tropiscape.

1. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

Chris - A very Happy Birthday to you my friend! ;)

I foresee some new cultivars heading your way in the very near future. Only 40 ? :rolleyes: LOL :)

2. junglegal

junglegal Esteemed Member

Best wishes Chris!

3. Jeff Searle

Jeff Searle Well-Known Member

Chris,

Happy 60th Birthday to you my friend! Andrea and I along with a few other crotonheads were invited to a birthday party for Chris last night. We had a very nice time, food was great, drinks were flowing and even got dragged out on to the dance floor and "moved" a little. Hats off to Doris for making this an eventfull night. Thanks for allowing us to be a small part of it.

Jeff

4. Crotonologist

Crotonologist Active Member

Happy Birthday Chris!

5. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

Crotonheads hmmmmm, then there must have been some crotons as gifts. :)

Where are the pictures ? :rolleyes:

6. pocomo

pocomo Active Member

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. I had a good time with a lot of good friends. The only problem was getting around to see everybody but I did my best. Birthday cards got mixed up and some gifts were from unknowns but the croton collection grew and I know where they came from. Thank you one and all. I'm actually feeling pretty good today and I'm looking forward to tomorrow, my actual birthday. 7/11. My daughter is coming down, from West Palm , with the grand kids and we'll spend part of the day together. Doris knew a Monday party would never fly and Saturday night was just right. I have to thanks her for working so hard to put it all together. And Thanks again to everybody. And Ron I'll post some pics of some really nice plants. Chris

7. pocomo

pocomo Active Member

Here we go. Carmen Christian..Christians Landscape... Black Beauty... Heaven
    Thanks Ron

Attached Files:

8. pocomo

pocomo Active Member

Another...Lime light. A newly named one from Jeff. Out of the Grady collection. Thanks again. And Marie I'll post some more another day. Thank you

Attached Files: