Happy Birthday Jeff Searle

We havn't met but none-the-less...Happy Birthday. I always look forward to your comments and/or fotos when you submit them. I've learned a lot...many THX. Bob Heredia in Costa Rica

Wow!! I was down at Fairchild Tropical Botanical Gardens all day as a vendor at the Palm Sale and I came home and read this. What a nice surprise. Thanks to all of you for the kind words. But.....I showed Ron where there was a couple of nice crotons today close to where we were all sitting. A very large Claude Lorraine and a real pretty Stain Glass.

Thanks again!!

Wow!! I was down at Fairchild Tropical Botanical Gardens all day as a vendor at the Palm Sale and I came home and read this. What a nice surprise. Thanks to all of you for the kind words. But.....I showed Ron where there was a couple of nice crotons today close to where we were all sitting. A very large Claude Lorraine and a real pretty Stain Glass.

Thanks again!!

I found a Pinnochio later. Jeff was busy loading plants so I didn't get a chance to show him where. :) That Claude Lorraine had to be old. We also saw large seedlings from the Stain Glass, not fabulous though.

Jeff - hope you had a nice birthday evening with Andrea! :)

Thanks again!!

Here's a lousy cell phone pic of the Stain Glass & it's neighbor from Fairchild.

Randy

Attachments

• IMG_0694.jpg
    IMG_0694.jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 125
  • IMG_0695.jpg
    IMG_0695.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 110