1. Please enjoy this new off-topic forum. It is open to everyone. Common sense will prevail as to what can be discussed. If any discussion becomes too controversial or offensive to some, it will be moved to the private "Talk Story" forum.

If you wish to read the more provocative topics in the private forum, please click on the "Contact Us" link in the lower right corner of any page and request admission.

(You may dismiss this notice permanently by clicking on the small "X" - upper right)
    Dismiss Notice

Gone fishing

Discussion in 'INTERESTING, INSIGHTFUL, PROVOCATIVE, EDUCATIONAL' started by Pix, Aug 22, 2015.

1. Pix

Pix Well-Known Member

Look at these fat juicy grubs:
    IMG_1407.JPG

They were in this pail of dirt that I am trying to spread:
    IMG_1409.JPG

No woder I have all these moles!
    So, we went fishing this morning. Here is our Lake Taron, the second largest natural lake in Florida after the Lake Okeechobee:
    IMG_1410.JPG

We didn't catch anything. Will try again tonight :)

2. koki

koki Active Member

I have found that ibis love those things. If there is ever a flock in your yard, throw a few their way.

3. Pix

Pix Well-Known Member

Thank you :) I am going to save everything that I may dig out :) just in case :)
    ...and we went fishing tonight and we found that fish like to eat grubs but not hooks :)
    ...but we have a swimming pool by the lake, so we had fun anyway :)