Garden shots, February 2014

Justin

27/02/14
Took some photos of the garden, everything seems to be doing well. Down at the bottom of the page, you can see the progress that I was able to make (with the help of a bobcat operator) clearing paths for the second acre, which we purchased around a year ago.

Garden Photos

Justin - welcome to Tropiscape, and thanks for all the great photos. We can never have enough photos. I'm having a feeling deja vu :)

For those who don't know - Justin recently added some property to his existing relatively new project in Leilani Estates on the Big Island of Hawaii. We have both been working on clearing, putting in access - pathways, etc. and planting. His Gallery gives you a good concept of gardening Hawaiian style.

Justin, The garden is looking great! Thanks for sharing your part of the earth with us. :cool:

Good job Justin - I know the satisfied feeling of getting those things done and be able to wander through and area without worry of an ankle fracture. You'll be able to make a lot of progress now with the "fun" part - the planting and growing.