Found online nursery with edible tropicals in Hawaii

Discussion in 'EDIBLES AND SUSTAINIBILITY' started by Ranger Smith, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Here at Tropiscape, I posted two threads about plants that I was looking for, both Chocolate Pudding Tree and spice trees. Quite by accident, when I was looking for something else, I stumbled upon a website that I could never find when I was actually looking for it. That website is http://plantithawaii.com/sample-page/exotics/ This nursery is in Kurtistown, by Kilauea volcano, and they have the Chocolate Pudding Tree that I want, as well as Cinnamon and Nutmeg. They also have many other edible tropicals that members of this forum might want. They have:
    ACEROLA, CLOVE, CINNAMON, NUTMEG, CARDAMOM, MIRACLE BERRY, PEPPER, TURMERIC, VANILLA and others.

2. Dypsisdean

Dypsisdean Administrator Staff Member

Thanks for the info.

3. You're welcome. :) And you're welcome to delete my other two threads about Chocolate Pudding tree and Spice trees. I tried to do it myself, but I couldn't find a way to do it. I just don't want to junk up this website. :)

4. Stan

Stan Well-Known Member

I know often when angry I've called people Acerola:D. We're all adults here.:rolleyes:

5. Goof! :)