First Croton ?

A Norma and a Petra in the Summer of 97 when I moved here. Added Batik,Mammy,Red Banana somewhere between 1998- 2008.Did not know or care for the names of them untill last Fall. I became interested in Crotons in the Summer of 09, thats when I saw Stoplight,Magnificent and Mrs Iceton in the box store and purchased them. Boy was life simple before last Fall.

Aueromaculatum some 20 years ago. The one Petra I got in Cleveland some 25 years ago at Christmas time was lucky to make it two weeks in that dry heated indoor environment.

There were so many around but my first included,, Prince of Orange, C&B, Franklin Roosevelt, and a few I don't have any idea what they were. All from Henry Coppinger.

My first croton was acquired about 35 years ago when I first learned how to make airlayers - one of the plants I practiced on was a nice big Picturatum according to the photos in the wiki...
http://www.palmpedia.net/wiki/index.php/PICTURATUM
It was my favorite plant of the various airlayers I made, and the only one that I kept for a few years - it made a nice specimen in a big clay pot, but I but don't remember what became of it...
I have some small plants right now that I believe are from the same bush, from cuttings taken late last year.