Final Newsletter and Calendar

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by Phil Stager, Jan 20, 2012.

Banner funded expressly in recognition and support of Tropiscape.

1. Phil Stager

Phil Stager Well-Known Member

The final newsletter and calendar just arrived in today's mail. Connie and Lee - thanks for the work over the eyars. Ave atque vale.

2. Jeff Searle

Jeff Searle Well-Known Member

I just received mine today. I really enjoyed the newsletter. And YES, thanks Connie and Lee for all that you've done.

3. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Esteemed Member

I got mine also yesterday,very nice and thanks for all of your efforts.

4. Crazy for Crotons

Crazy for Crotons Well-Known Member

Ditto the thanks to Lee and Connie. The newsletter retrospective was an especially nice touch.

5. Crotonologist

Crotonologist Active Member

Mine arrived Saturday - many thanks to Connie and all others involved for some great work.

6. TikiRick

TikiRick Well-Known Member

I share the same comments. I know how much effort and dedication went into this and many previous projects. Thank you!!

7. Judy Glock

Judy Glock Active Member

Again,Lee and Connie, Jim and I thank you for all your hard work over all these years. We really enjoyed the calendar and newsletter! Hope to see you at future "croton events"

8. Jeff Searle

Jeff Searle Well-Known Member

Speaking of which, how about some updated pictures of the Glock's garden? Come on Jude.....

9. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

Judy - I also would really love to see Lee and Connie at future "croton events". With the pressure and time consumption of administering the Society plus producing the newsletter no longer a presence, time to get back to just sharing knowledge and the love of these wonderful plants! :D

On the cover and 2nd page of the last Newsletter, we find Linsey Wojkiewicz. Caption: "Carol Graff's 'Caricature Croton' explodes with images. What pictures can you see in the leaf? Are there any more like this in the collections?" :cool:

A very good question on this special beauty. Any history to this gorgeous croton? This does not seem to be a made up name, had to have been named for some one. Any story behind this one? :confused: