Drive By Shooting #127

palmisland

28/03/08
These are all near each other. The first one is the momma plant from Ricky's unknown croton ID thread. :confused: I'm not sure how old the plants are, but the neighborhood is around 30 years old. :)

Attachments

• DSC_0023.jpg
    DSC_0023.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 89
  • DSC_0021.jpg
    DSC_0021.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC_0024.jpg
    DSC_0024.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC_0028.jpg
    DSC_0028.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 91
  • DSC_0025.jpg
    DSC_0025.jpg
    359.1 KB · Views: 95
I like your ability to keep on the lookout for cool crotons...and avoid the crazy drivers here in SFla

Randy - outstanding photos ! :D You have a very good eye capturing and demonstrating the multiple hues of these well grown crotons. :) I have enlarged the shots for better viewing, they look even more exceptional.

Any chance you have a shot of the "Montoya Circle" unknown cultivar mother plant ? ;)

Bump for Randy in case he missed it. Would love to see what I have to look forward to if you have a picture of the momma "Montoya Circle" plant. :eek:

Randy - outstanding photos ! :D You have a very good eye capturing and demonstrating the multiple hues of these well grown crotons. :) I have enlarged the shots for better viewing, they look even more exceptional.

Any chance you have a shot of the "Montoya Circle" unknown cultivar mother plant ? ;)

Here is a drive-by shooting by me! Speed limit is 15mph so easy to do on South Tropical Trail, M.I.[/QUOTE]

Dave, Looks like a visit this spring w/clippers is in order!

Moose, I'll try to drive by this week.