Definition of variety

Dimych

21/04/18
Добрый день! Можно ли определить вид кротонов из этой фотографии? Завод был привезен из Таиланда. Они сказали, что он растет там, как сорняк. На первом фото он вырос в тени. На второй фотографии он шесть месяцев спустя на солнце. Спасибо.

Beautiful plants. I really like the solid dark leaved one. Different from anything I have. The Rex I have seen are very different. They may be a variety we don't have here.

Sorry, missed that it was the same plant in two different light conditions. I know crotons are like that. Beautiful in both conditions. While we do have some plants of Thai origin there are plenty that either don't do well here or have not found there way into the landscape.

Sorry, missed that it was the same plant in two different light conditions. I know crotons are like that. Beautiful in both conditions. While we do have some plants of Thai origin there are plenty that either don't do well here or have not found there way into the landscape.

It looks a little like a Reliance, but the crinkled leaf edge isn't compatible with that variety...