December 2012 photos

Central Floridave

16/07/09
I Just ran through the yard snapping away. Nice night out. Warm and pretty humid for a December. Happy Winter Solstice!

c117.jpgc118.jpgc119.jpgc120.jpgc121.jpg

It looks like there are spider mites on that last photo of the twist-n-point. I didn't notice that until I examined the photo a little closer. That will get a strong squirt of water in the morning to wash them off. No need to use pesticide on croton. Occassionally spraying the leaf with water doesn't kill the mite, but it does knock them back. it discourages them from over producing. (oops, the rainy season hasn't stopped yet)... Eventually another insect will come through and clean the rest up. That is, if you don't use pesticide.

oops...I'm not very good with dates...LOL...Tomorrow is Friday and this weekend is Christmas, right? I hope so. I went x-mas shopping today. LOL>>>ignorance is bliss, and I'm a very blissful person...

Actually the confusion stems from when I was googlin' "winter solstice" and trying to figure out when it was. The google search first put up a link to 'winter solstice 2012'. So I went with it. I believe everything the internet tells me...LOL...