Crotons in Waiting

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by Moose, Aug 2, 2011.

Banner funded expressly in recognition and support of Tropiscape.

1. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

Here are some crotons in containers found in Moose Land. Most are recent air layers trying to fill their respective pots full of roots. A few are gifts of air layers to the Moose trying to fill their pots with roots as well. Still others are older plants awaiting to be planted. :)

Attached Files:

2. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

Most of these crotons will be given away, traded or donated to the next garden tour auction. ;) There should be very few in containers left by December 1st. :)

Attached Files:

3. Jeff Searle

Jeff Searle Well-Known Member

Yea.....I heard there's going to be a giant meeting / auction coming up in November. Maybe a couple of these plants can find their way there?
    Jeff

4. Crazy for Crotons

Crazy for Crotons Well-Known Member

That's one nice Black Beauty!

5. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

There may be one here with your name on it if you ever make it to the Moose Land. :rolleyes:

6. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

They are going to have to make it to the November Garden Tour. I have really been trying to trade and give them away to newbies. My problem, and I am not complaining, is that I will get rid of 8 but people will drop by and replace them with a cultivar I don't already have. This was my best weekend, got rid of 15 crotons but added 7 so I am -8 for the weekend. Making some head way, I don't have irregation and hand watering is the practice here. The dry season will be starting in a couple of weeks ... :rolleyes: