Croton Prices?

Croton Guru

Banned
15/12/10
I may for this Spring be selling Crotons, In West Palm Beach. Im thinking $10.00 a pop for 1 gal Plants all flavors. Wish lists will be filled. Is this a fair price?

If these are rarer varieties, this sounds fine to me.please let us know when and where!!

Yes of Cource otherwise I would give them for Free, Happy Holidays :) I think Crotons being theres not many Collectors out there
should Have what they want Just to get them out there. My New Years Resolution is to Share what I will have in the very Near future. Which in Fact hopefully Everything in Frank Browns Book. I know where there at and Know how to get them. The $10.00 fee will only help my Growing costs I make no Profit. Just Recently I have learned Giving far out weighs then Recieving. I was almost Homeless now I have a home of my own. I have My Christmas Present, Now i'm going to give in this small way........

Good luck to you,I hope that the New year brings you much success,I could use a little luck this New Year also.It has certainly been an challenging time for most growers of all plants.I was with an older friend of mine who has a small nursery and I help him with his end of year bookkeeping and his sales are down more than 50% from last year.I have a hope that the housing market in South Florida will begin to improve sometime next year and I think that people will once again start to spend money on their houses.You are correct at $10.00 that sounds like a pretty good deal.I look forward to your sale.