croton pic to share..

irene_kingsley

07/04/10
Dear all,

here are some of the croton pics. enjoy!=) I apologise for inactive for a period of time as i was very very busy at work... phew~ (sweat).. hahaha! But is worth it! Now, lets enjoy!

hehehe!

Leola, Dolores?, Multicolor and Fantasy

Attachments

• DSC_0005.jpg
    DSC_0005.jpg
    449.8 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC_0010.jpg
    DSC_0010.jpg
    426.7 KB · Views: 151
  • DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    541.2 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC_0034.jpg
    DSC_0034.jpg
    504.4 KB · Views: 135
irene - I have not seen "Delores" before, very nice! Fantasy may be AFD #3, I have seen it sold as Fantasy here. Your Multicolor has awesome coloring and looks way better than mine. Leola is a name unknown to me. It is hard to see with the shading from the picture.

What beauties you have, thanks for sharing. Don't be afraid to show further croton bling! ;)

Hi Irene,
Your Leota may have originally come from me and my handwriting is terrible. It should be Leota not Leola. Sorry.
Marie

hahaha! Thank you for correcting the mistake.. =) Glad to know that you are the first owner of "Leota". Your plants are doing very well here. Is "Leota" sun-loving or partial shade plant?

Leota likes good light. When the leaves are filled with orange, it's in the right place. Full sun though is too much.

Irene,

That Dolores is beautiful! Nice colors and nice size leaves to boot. Eventually, that's one on my wish list to get.

Marie, is this variety one of your own seedlings?

Jeff

Jeff,
Not my seedlilngs but Leota and Dolores were among the varieties that Kiat got fromm me for Singapore. I have a Dolores I'll hold for you to trade if you'd like.
Marie

Marie: Thanks for the advice. Is Sweet Marie named after u?
Jeff: Yeah. It is nice but i got a little confuse with Dolores and Dolores
(Delores?) Button. Is there such cultivar?

Irene,
Sweet Marie is not named after me but Anthurium Marie is. Richard Button named one of his seedlings after Dolores so if you have plants with the two labels, they are likely the same.
Marie