Croton Party - Saturday, November 17, 2012

If no one will volunteer to be the auctioneer, we can do a silent auction like we did at Jeff's house.

IMPORTANT!!!
If you have a portable chair, canvas, etc., bring it.
The house and garden are non-smoking. If you must, walk away, downwind. Thanks.
Please don't park on the grass and don't block anyone's driveway.

Hi Ricky,if I can get up there in time I can do the auction.Hopeully I can be there by noon

mike

If no one will volunteer to be the auctioneer, we can do a silent auction like we did at Jeff's house.

IMPORTANT!!!
If you have a portable chair, canvas, etc., bring it.
The house and garden are non-smoking. If you must, walk away, downwind. Thanks.
Please don't park on the grass and don't block anyone's driveway.

Thank you, Randy and Ricky! As usual you were great Hosts! The BBQ pork and BB beans were excellent. Mike, you did a great job as auctineer! There was a good variety of crotons for auction! Lamar, it was good to see you again! A great time was had by all! Thanks, again

Ricky and Randy, Thanks again for a delightful day. The weather was beautiful, your gardens were great, Ricky's famous barbeque etc. was delicious and all the people attending contributed to the enjoyment and success of the event!

OKAAAAAAAAY, the gardens were nice and so was the weather, the food was the bomb once again(which I can believe) a good crowd, etc,etc. And it definitely sounds like I missed a great day to spend with croton friends.......BUT where's the pictures?