Croton Landscape Forum

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by annafl, Aug 18, 2014.

Banner funded expressly in recognition and support of Tropiscape.

1. annafl

annafl Esteemed Member

I hope you all noticed that there is a new subforum on croton landscape shots and good croton combinations/ companions. These great gardens are just a few I could compile quickly for examples. Please feel free to add your own, others' gardens, public gardens, just examples of combinations you come across in daily living, etc. Also, feel free to comment on all the posts and add to them just like in this forum. Some of you have asked for something like this and I think it will be a good complement to this forum and will be instructive and inspiring to us all.:)Thanks!

Kingdavid likes this.
  2. Phil Stager

Phil Stager Well-Known Member

Found it yesterday. Nice addition!

3. annafl

annafl Esteemed Member

Glad you like it, Phil! Please feel free to update the photos from your garden or any others you feel are appropriate. Thanks.

4. Dypsisdean

Dypsisdean Administrator Staff Member

I enjoy seeing the "big picture."

5. annafl

annafl Esteemed Member

Hey, people, please do add your own gardens if they're not already up there. Please. I'm also starting a miscellaneous croton landscape shots for everyone. Please use it when you come across crotons in the landscape in your daily lives, on the road, etc.

6. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

It would be nice if some folks would follow through with Ana's suggestion BangHead