Croton event ??

A big Thank You to Mike W and to Mike H. Beautiful gardens, great hosts, great food and fun people! Croton auctions are always fun and a little crazy!
Thanks to Karl for the sanseveirias! You’re very generous! And I loved your mother’s cookies! I had 2!!
We need to do this more often!

We have a small presents on Facebook and got a nice mention and response. The screen shot is s.west to n.east off Mike's deck, beautiful shot. Our meetings are great fun and it might make us lesser crotonheads a little greeneyed but that is ok I got home a jammed a few more in the ground. It is wonderful to see the die hards and always a few newbees are welcomed with open arms. Thanks again to all for great food friendship and the M $ M show. Hope to see all again real soon.
IMG_0696.JPG

Thanks Mike and Mike, your gardens are beautiful. I wish we could have these meetings more often. Thanks Mike W. -- Tim --Karl-- Lamar and George for the plants / cuttings I got from you guys.

A few pics from yesterdays get together. First set will be of Mike Woolery's place; second set is at Mike Harris's estate. For more pics of the Harris estate, check out the pics in the latest palm book, Designing with Palms by Jason Dewee

it was great seeing everyone and welcoming new faces.
i want to thank all who came and keep the Croton passion 'growing'.
The general sentiment is we all need to get together more often....i'm willing if our team is...to make this a annual event.

Mike, what a wonderful offer! I think it's a great idea.

Today is my first day back on this forum.
I saw Jose at the Aeroid show yesterday...he asked when we were going to host another Croton event ?
I'm down...but lack the skills to plan. Maybe Bullwinkle and Native Son..Mike & Lamar, could help as they did for our last, very well attended, event.
I think Judy's air-layering demonstration was very helpful to all present...a replay may be in order.

My garden took quite a hit from Irma...but Greg, DeDe and crew have it looking great again...minus a few palms.
No Croton damage tho.

I might try a little magic and have Moose reappear

I haven't logged in on this forum in many many moons. Sorry I missed the event. Were you able to get Moose to reappear???

Today is my first day back on this forum.

I haven't logged in on this forum in many many moons. Sorry I missed the event. Were you able to get Moose to reappear???
No Moose sightings, luckily I had a chance to see him at Jeff's Spring Sale. I think he only comes out of hiding once every few years.

He was at Jeff's on the first Saturday when I went down this spring. He gave me some good advice as did Judy on what I should be buying. I was equally surprised to see him as it had been a while. I thought maybe he had disappeared to some Indonesian island to study crotons in the wild until he reappeared at Jeff's.