Cordyline Confusion

Hi. I'm starting a SAE Project for my FFA chapter and I have a relatively new (or rare?) breed of Cordyline. It's called a Calypso Queen. Would someone be able to give me any information on how to care for them properly. I would love to raise them coorrectly. Please and Thank you.

Anastasia:eek:

Hi. I'm starting a SAE Project for my FFA chapter and I have a relatively new (or rare?) breed of Cordyline. It's called a Calypso Queen. Would someone be able to give me any information on how to care for them properly. I would love to raise them coorrectly. Please and Thank you.

Anastasia:eek:
Anastasia, Welcome aboard! I do not know if I will be able to help or not, but I will Try. Are you refering to Cordyline fruiticosa? I have C. fruiticosa Calypso Queen growing here in central FL. Takes 1/2 - full day sun. Calypso Queen is a small leaf Ti and a slower grower than most Ti. Here is a photo of what I have as Calypso Queen (in flower).

Attachments

• STA_0936.jpg
    STA_0936.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 235
You shouldn't have much trouble growing these. They are vey forgiving. However, let's first be sure we know what we are talking about. Try posting a pic. Or if Scott's pic is what you have, let us know.