Clorophylum

ScotTi

Esteemed Member
16/04/08
I got this one in the summer from Hawaii with the name Clorophylum. I can not find any reference to the name. So I am asking for a ID on this one....
IMG_3508.jpg

Scott, I am the last person in the ID line. They could have been trying to spell Chrysophyllum it is very close in appearance to Robert Lavalois. Can you post a pic of the complete plant it might help. Look forward to meeting you this weekend. The pic. With more leaves Chrysophyllum ......fewer leaves R.Lava.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 106
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 93
Scott, I am the last person in the ID line. They could have been trying to spell Chrysophyllum it is very close in appearance to Robert Lavalois. Can you post a pic of the complete plant it might help. Look forward to meeting you this weekend. The pic. With more leaves Chrysophyllum ......fewer leaves R.Lava.

I also was thinking Chrysophyllum, but leaf shape looks different. I have compared it to my Robert Lavalois but it also looks different. My R. Lavalois has much longer leaves. I am now thinking more in line with Ray's ID of Mortii. R.L. pic here ...
IMG_3512.jpgIMG_3513.jpgIMG_3515.jpg

Looks a lot more like Mortii, but couldn't it possibly be a seedling?

Very likely Mortii, while riding with Tim in KW we saw some several very yellow and beautiful 15 feet tall and 10 or more feet wide Mortii. Pic. Not Mortii, Prince Phillipe in the Dinning Room.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 101