Beelzebub

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by Bullwinkle, Jan 24, 2011.

Banner funded expressly in recognition and support of Tropiscape.

1. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Esteemed Member

or Satan if you prefer :).They dont get any slower than this one!!It has grown only 12" or so in the 5 years it has been in the ground.The pics do not do this one justice.The red and black is almost flourescent.

Attached Files:

2. fawnridge

fawnridge Well-Known Member

Just wait, any second now someone is going to post and say, "No, that's Irene Kingsley."

3. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

Ricky - could your search be over? That could be the real deal in my opinion! :eek: If that is Irene Kingsley, it is the best looking one I have seen. I have not had my Irene Kingsley very long but it does not seem as slow as my "brother moose" has described.

LOL :p just another moose :)

4. fawnridge

fawnridge Well-Known Member

I bought "Satan" from Jesse Durko around 10 years ago. It was cut from the same plant as the one in The Book. Over the years, I've made at least 100 new plants from it, six of which are in the ground in my garden in various places. Some of them look like Irene Kingsley, some look like Satan. As matter of fact, at both Croton meetings here the same plant was identified by the "experts" as both. I've said this before, as far as I'm concerned, they're the same variety.

5. Crotonologist

Crotonologist Active Member

Sounds like one is a sport of the other...