Ashley King

annafl

Esteemed Member
David has posted photos of his named croton, Ashley King, in the past. It is a beautiful croton that he has shared and is even selling now. It has a great history. I am hoping he will post a photo in this thread so all of you can take a look at it and tell us if it is different from other named crotons and deserves a spot in the wiki. Come on, David, show us a pic of that cutie.

A recent Ashley King airlayer is beside Mckenzie with Pink Boca in the back.These layers were all done Dec 1.I will bring all of these to April tour.
20150312_165239 (2).jpg

All your air layers look great, Mike. Still waiting for a great pic of the mother plant from David, though. Mike, if you could, it would be great to have one of your mother plant also.[/QUOTE

Ana,my mother plant is flushing new green growth everywhere and is is not representative of the plant.I will see how she looks in around 6 weeks or so and post a good pic.

All your air layers look great, Mike. Still waiting for a great pic of the mother plant from David, though. Mike, if you could, it would be great to have one of your mother plant also.
Will get one next week when i get back home Thanks David

All three croton of these perfect looking crotons will draw much attention at the auction. :happy-dance:

Dang, looks like I'm gonna have to work some overtime so I can bid, bid, bid ...

Apr.jpg

002.JPG
004.JPG
Todays pic Ashley King Ive done 6 airlayers from her time to rest a while and repot her . If you read the original story it was planted in just peat moss and oak leaves , I beleive it was post 69 under the old oak tree . I beleive the peat and leaves have almost washed out .

Attachments

• 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    263.6 KB · Views: 67