Another find!!!

Borgy230

06/07/09
So while taking a shortcut in the area I live in by North Bay Village, a croton caught my eye.
Turns out it is a Cronstadt, and there are three plants in the yard, all over 6 feet tall :)

I know its a shitty pic, but best I could do with the phone!

Attachments

• Miami-20110827-00957.jpg
    Miami-20110827-00957.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 103
Rob,

Wow, what an awesome find! And three plants over 6' tall? Are you sure? It does look like Cronstadt from your picture though. I remember John Bender having a bunch of these in front of his house in a raised planter box, and how nice they looked.

And Rob, your not a rookie anymore(barely), so start carrying your croton " survival bag" with you at all times. This would include,

some sort of GPS
clippers
different size bags for your cuttings
a quality camera, other than your phone
money (very important)
binoculars

And always, never approach a house if you think some woman might come out with a machete in hand, could get ugly!

All and all, a good find. I'll give you a B- rating.

Rob,

Wow, what an awesome find! And three plants over 6' tall? Are you sure? It does look like Cronstadt from your picture though. I remember John Bender having a bunch of these in front of his house in a raised planter box, and how nice they looked.

And Rob, your not a rookie anymore(barely), so start carrying your croton " survival bag" with you at all times. This would include,

some sort of GPS
clippers
different size bags for your cuttings
a quality camera, other than your phone
money (very important)
binoculars

And always, never approach a house if you think some woman might come out with a machete in hand, could get ugly!

All and all, a good find. I'll give you a B- rating.

... razor knife,
spaghnum,
root tone,
heavy duty aluminum foil :eek:

Rob - your cuttings in the mist house at Jeff's caught my eye the other day. They look real good and need to get stepped up into a larger container in my opinion. Very nice! :cool:

Aaaah ... don't forget the Moose. :p

Attachments

• begging.jpg
    begging.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 75