Alley Cat - some new photos for the wiki

fawnridge

04/07/09
Jeff - Remember what I said about fertilizing the Pritchardias? Same technique works on this variety.

Attachments

• P1010007.jpg
    P1010007.jpg
    202.3 KB · Views: 106
  • P1010004.jpg
    P1010004.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 107
  • P1010005.jpg
    P1010005.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 117
Moose - I'll be starting up the mistbed as soon as the weather warms up. When I do, I'll put a post here telling everyone what I'm cutting and what would you like. Remind me then and I'll be glad to start a few of these, as the one in the middle of the garden is getting too tall.

Moose - I'll be starting up the mistbed as soon as the weather warms up. When I do, I'll put a post here telling everyone what I'm cutting and what would you like. Remind me then and I'll be glad to start a few of these, as the one in the middle of the garden is getting too tall.

Ricky is being generous as usual! :cool:

This cultivar is not even found in the mooseland!

These are a few shots of the Compte de Germiny in the Keys. In the second and third picture are some of the gang that I employ to keep my bugs in check:)

Attachments

• ComptedeGerminy1.jpg
    ComptedeGerminy1.jpg
    246.1 KB · Views: 128
  • ComptedeGerminy2.jpg
    ComptedeGerminy2.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 117
  • ComptedeGerminy3.jpg
    ComptedeGerminy3.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 108
Do you know I have only seen ONE of the native green lizards in my 19 yrs here in St. Pete?! When I was a kid in Wisconsin, I bought them from the local pet store. They never lasted long. Very sad actually. The only good thing about our recent cold winters is perhaps the cuban lizards have died out some so these guys can make a come back.

Beautiful plant Glocks!

Do you know I have only seen ONE of the native green lizards in my 19 yrs here in St. Pete?! When I was a kid in Wisconsin, I bought them from the local pet store. They never lasted long. Very sad actually. The only good thing about our recent cold winters is perhaps the cuban lizards have died out some so these guys can make a come back.

Beautiful plant Glocks!

Bren, I will share with you some of the green lizards around my place.