a few small ones to get planted HAPPY 4TH

Alicias

Banned
01/03/11
SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL OUR SERVICE MEN AND WOMEN FROM THE PAST TO THE FUTURE THANKS FOR MAKING THIS THE GREAT COUNTRY WE ARE!!!!!!
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES

A SPECIAL THANKS
TO OUR MEN AND WOMEN WHO FIGHT AND HAVE FOUGHT YEARS PAST FOR OUR FREEDOM AND MAKE THIS THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILYS
THANK YOU

Attachments

• show girl.jpg
    show girl.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 112
  • white royal horse gaud.jpg
    white royal horse gaud.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 133
  • richard krukonis.jpg
    richard krukonis.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 118
  • mrs collete.jpg
    mrs collete.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 124
small but a decent root system hope the get established before winter

Attachments

• angel wing.jpg
    angel wing.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 113
  • COVER GIRL.jpg
    COVER GIRL.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 114
  • DREER #3.jpg
    DREER #3.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0281.jpg
    IMG_0281.jpg
    144.4 KB · Views: 111
It looks as you are growing your collection fast. How many Croton plants do you now have in your collection? Happy 4th!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Independence Day Holiday with your families and/or significant others. Stay safe with the fireworks this evening.

Alicias, I do not know why but I was under the impression that you were female. Those look like man hands in your photos.

It is kind of coincidental that the photos of your crotons in the shade house looks exactly like "Billy's" shade house interior photos on the Me, Myself and I Forum. Same plant benches and pavers. "Billy" used to contribute on this forum as "Bills". "Billy" has publicly voiced his disdain for the Croton Society and this forum.

Whoever you may be is irrelevant to me. I enjoy seeing people post photos and being cordial, which you have been. If you are an alias for "Billy", then you must ask yourself are you being hypocritical. Trying to sneak back on here because that other forum is on life support takes alot of chutzpa. Hmmmm. :confused:

If you are not a ghost front for "Billy" aka "Bills", then please accept my apologies. :)

Ron, Are you speaking of this shade house?

Attachments

• IMG_0223.jpg
    IMG_0223.jpg
    238.5 KB · Views: 114
Alicias, Looks like all the cuttings you got last fall rooted. You must have a green thumb.

Moose, I noticed all that too, but hey those are some beautiful crotons Alicias is sharing with us, and crotons are what this forum is all about...
Perhaps she is Bill's wife or girlfriend, who knows? She has been cordial like you said, so I say no worries about personalities unless they become a problem...
If people can set their differences aside to share croton photos and info then we will all be the better for it...
Some of us are probably supporters of Obama or Bush, but who cares, we don't need to discuss that stuff here, and likewise personal differences should be set aside here also....
Just my 2 cents.

If people can set their differences aside to share croton photos and info then we will all be the better for it...
Some of us are probably supporters of Obama or Bush, but who cares, we don't need to discuss that stuff here, and likewise personal differences should be set aside here also....
Just my 2 cents.
Totally agree!​

Yes, it's too bad "you know who" can't control his implusive nastiness and use his obvious determination, enthusiasm, and knowledge in a friendly and helpful manner. His dark side always seems to surface eventually.

I second Dean. I am hoping for a different & positive outcome this go around, the 10 to 12th time since December 2010. You reregistered again and obviously have a great interest in our space. Play nice and you are welcome here, just as anyone else is. Kindness is key.

Peyton,

I wish you were right but Alicias is posting the same pics as Sick1166 on the other site, Sick1166 was a former member that lasted a very short time here before becoming belligerent and subsequently getting banned.

Attachments

• comparison.jpg
    comparison.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 113
Moose, I noticed all that too, but hey those are some beautiful crotons Alicias is sharing with us, and crotons are what this forum is all about...
Perhaps she is Bill's wife or girlfriend, who knows? She has been cordial like you said, so I say no worries about personalities unless they become a problem...
Just my 2 cents.

Crotonologist:
I agree with you 100%. A few fellows on this site are making it very obvious that they are diligently monitoring Crotonmania in an effort to connect any of our members with theirs. I can't help but wonder if this is deterring perfectly innocent croton hobbyists from joining us. Anyway, I think it is food for thought.
By the way, I have absolutely no idea who Alicias is but I find some of her plants very interesting and would love to know where she obtained a few of them.