1. NEW BROMELIAD FORUM
    Guest - Don't miss our new forum. Perhaps you have something to add or share with us.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Check out, join, and contribute to our Facebook Page. Help get more people to the Forum. NEW TROPISCAPE FACEBOOK GROUP
    Dismiss Notice

2011 Calender

Discussion in 'THE CROTON SOCIETY' started by ScotTi, Jan 2, 2011.

Please Help Support Our Generous Sponsors

1. ScotTi

ScotTi Esteemed Member

Who do we credit for the GREAT PICTURES? And where were they taken?

Attached Files:

• 001.jpg
      001.jpg
      File size:
      191.5 KB
      Views:
  2. junglegal

junglegal Esteemed Member

Scott you beat me to it. I got mine last week. Great calendar. Now, for some IDs!

3. Borgy230

Borgy230 Active Member

I havent gotten mine! :(

4. ScotTi

ScotTi Esteemed Member

Rob, Received mine early last week. Maybe they wanted to cheer us up in the cold Tampa area. You are in for a treat.

5. Moose

Moose Esteemed Member

I got mine a couple of weeks ago. Who did you piss-off Rob? :p

6. ScotTi

ScotTi Esteemed Member

Each calendar picture is going to be framed on my office wall.:p

7. TikiRick

TikiRick Well-Known Member

Hey! I made the cover....in east Fort Lauderdale. It was taken in June of 2009 I think.

8. Jeff Searle

Jeff Searle Well-Known Member

Nothing here yet either!

9. palmisland

palmisland Well-Known Member

:confused: None here either

10. Judy Glock

Judy Glock Active Member

My croton calendar was here when we got home last night from spending last week in the Keys. The August pic is our William Craig and the Oct. pic is our Mrs. Ethel Craig both growing in the Keys.

11. palmisland

palmisland Well-Known Member

Mine came today & I'm June! :D

Randy:)

12. ScotTi

ScotTi Esteemed Member

Randy, The June picture is a favorite of mine. I also collect Ti plants, but have not mixed them in with Crotons. I think that will change now.

13. junglegal

junglegal Esteemed Member

Who is miss Feb?

14. ScotTi

ScotTi Esteemed Member

It looks alot like a Tampa garden that got me hooked on Crotons. I do not remember the water feature in the garden, but I was dazed by the Crotons.:D

15. koki

koki Active Member

November is our pool deck and December was our croton Christmas tree from a few years back. If you look closely at the elf's gift you can see the imprint of a diamond engagement ring. At least she knew crotons would be part of the picture.

16. Croton Bitch

Croton Bitch Member

Happy New Year to everyone! Hope the holidays were great. To answer some questions regarding the calendar... All of the photos were taken by Lee. You can contact him for questions. His email is on the bottom of each page of the calendar. He spends hours of time selecting, cleaning up and putting together the "theme" for the calendars. There are three of us who "make it all happen". Without Lee's photos we would not have a calendar. For those interested in the process, Dianne Bennett helps with all of the editing as well as selection process and I just do the "grunt" work that entails placing them into the software program, stuffing, labeling envelopes, postage and mailing. The first batch of calendars went into the mail stream on 12/24 and the 2nd batch on 12/31 as the printer couldn't get them all done at the same time. Everyone should have theirs now if they are a current Croton Society member. If anyone still has not gotten their calendars, please call me at 813-968-9689 or email me at choerstgen@tampabay.rr.com. Thank you.
    Connie