Just want to say Hello!

Croton Bitch

30/06/09
Since I am new to all of this, I thought I would give this a test run. Just want to say hello to all of our Croton members and invite some potential new members to join our Croton family. This is also a great way to also share photos and information. I'll be posting some pics from my yard in the next day or so to see how it will all work. Till then, yours truly.. ;) :)

Since I am new to all of this, I thought I would give this a test run. Just want to say hello to all of our Croton members and invite some potential new members to join our Croton family. This is also a great way to also share photos and information. I'll be posting some pics from my yard in the next day or so to see how it will all work. Till then, yours truly.. ;) :)

Nice to have you here to share our love and passion for crotons and welcome. But.....is there a first name to call you by, or should we just use "Croton Bitch"? I look forward to seeing some plants in your yard.

Jeff

Nice to have you here to share our love and passion for crotons and welcome. But.....is there a first name to call you by, or should we just use "Croton Bitch"? I look forward to seeing some plants in your yard.

Jeff

Hey Jeff.............she can't be that new with a name like that!!! :D:D

Sounds like someone that has gotten a lot of Croton Juice on their hands!!! They say it's not poisonous, right!!

Lee

I was just going to shorten it to "Bitch." :)

Welcome Connie. Try your hand at some pics soon. We can never get enough pics.

OK, Connie!

I guess it's OK to let the cat out................
Jeff really had no idea who you were :):)

Very diplomatic of you Jeff!!

Lee

Man....I was having too much fun just watching all of this. I was wondering how long we could keep this going, knowing that only a couple of you really knew my "true" identity. ;) Yeah, oh well, so the cat is out of the bag and now you know its meeeeeeeee.

I'll be playing around with this site and try to get some pics posted. This looks really great, and I'm sure lots more folks will give it a try. Nice to hear from all of my friends who like "Croton Bitches"! :p
connie

Connie,Connie, Connie...............ok, wow it's great to have you here. I first thought it might be Judy G.... from Ft Myers. But I spoke with Jim today, and he reminded me she's the "croton whore", not the "croton bitch". Big difference! Lol!!

Well, I really look forward to some garden pic's when you get time.

Jeff

Man....I was having too much fun just watching all of this. I was wondering how long we could keep this going, knowing that only a couple of you really knew my "true" identity. ;) Yeah, oh well, so the cat is out of the bag and now you know its meeeeeeeee.
connie

Darn,

I hate to be the one who ruined a good time.

And I thought Jeff was just being his usual devious self.

Hi there Jeff!! you are just too funny. LOL Yeah there's just a slight difference :) As time permits, the pics will go up. So, watch for them. Have a great weekend!
Connie
Connie,Connie, Connie...............ok, wow it's great to have you here. I first thought it might be Judy G.... from Ft Myers. But I spoke with Jim today, and he reminded me she's the "croton whore", not the "croton bitch". Big difference! Lol!!

Well, I really look forward to some garden pic's when you get time.

Jeff