Spring croton tour

White Iceton The one above is white eburnum new growth you can see the white older leaves below.
image.jpg

I'm not sure what will be ready, but I'll have Green Dragon, a Stan Wood un named, Quirko & Pink Lei. I want to make sure they're rooted well & I may just cut off a few air layers that morning. What food to bring?

So disappointed I will miss the auction/tour. I have too many assignments to grade before progress reports are due on Monday, so my weekend is going to spent catching up on school work. Have a great time. Looks like you will have nice weather.

Our thanks to you Mike, and to all who helped put the gathering together and those who brought food and plants and conducted the auction. We had a wonderful time! It was sooo good to see everyone after such a long time - Pete too. We brought home so many beautiful plants. It's always a treat to see your spectacular garden.

Jim and I want to Thank Mike for hosting a great garden party! Your garden was beautiful! It was great seeing all the “palmnuts and crotonheads”! The auction was fun and the selections were great! Awesome! Thank you!!!!

A great tour and meeting. The weather could not have been better. I took 322 photos, spanning the tour and auction. Most are decent, I will post more when I figure out where to post them.

- An instance during the tour, passing one of the Tahina spectabilis...

DSC_0300.JPG

- A scene from the auction.

DSC_0416.JPG

Whenever I end up posting them, I will post a link, if they are going to be elsewhere.

Ryan