Holiday Greetings 2018

Native son

Esteemed Member
16/11/12
10a
Its Merry Christmas for us in Tampa Happy New Year for all 2019
image.jpg
The plantings of the past summer have grown very well. A nice gentle winter please.

Greetings of the season to all of my croton friends. The pictures below are of crotons that were under my Christmas tree. The first is a Marnie Valent hybrid, Autumn Sunset. The second is a Richard Button hybrid with a recurved leaf. If anyone knows its name, please let me know.

Attachments

• Autumn Sunset.jpg
    Autumn Sunset.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 297
  • Richard Button hybrid with recurved leaf.jpg
    Richard Button hybrid with recurved leaf.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 301
A belated Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to everyone! Hoping for a wonderful 2019 to all.

Lamar, that garden you've created for your daughter is beautiful! I can't believe how much it's grown in less than a year. Great work!

Marie, congrats on both your lovely, new acquisitions! The armadillo is so unique. The photo is perfect for a closeup in the wiki, and I'll include that it's a Richard Button hybrid. Thanks.

[QUOTE="annafl, post: 61645, The armadillo is so unique. The photo is perfect for a closeup in the wiki, and I'll include that it's a Richard Button hybrid. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Ana, I just learned that Armadillo is not a Richard Button hybrid, rather it is a sport of Wooten Beauty. Jose was with Richard when they found it.

[QUOTE="annafl, post: 61645, The armadillo is so unique. The photo is perfect for a closeup in the wiki, and I'll include that it's a Richard Button hybrid. Thanks.

Ana, I just learned that Armadillo is not a Richard Button hybrid, rather it is a sport of Wooten Beauty. Jose was with Richard when they found it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Marie, I will correct it.

Autumn Sunset.jpg
Greetings of the season to all of my croton friends. The pictures below are of crotons that were under my Christmas tree. The first is a Marnie Valent hybrid, Autumn Sunset. The second is a Richard Button hybrid with a recurved leaf. If anyone knows its name, please let me know.

I just found out that an Autumn Sunset will be available for sale in the Member's Sale Area of the Tropical Fern & Exotic Plant Society Show and Sale this weekend, June 1 - 2, at Fairchild.

Attachments

• Autumn Sunset.jpg
    Autumn Sunset.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 226
I’ll see everyone Saturday morning..more for ferns...and to see Reggie

While checking on song lyrics I fount this...which shows Reggie’s real skills...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

WOW that is outstanding, I meet Reggie at an Exotic People Club ( my name for there plant society) really great guy. And Very Talented
8403C95E-7D04-4774-B74E-3B7368C3A489.jpeg