Fall croton tour??

Tan Wi Kiat
tanwee.jpg

I will also be bringing John Criswick,Daybreak and a huge Bonnies Beauty.It is dark here now so I will post a few more pics this weekend

Thanks so much to all who came! I had such a great time with all my croton friends! I had missed you guys. Mike Woolery did a great job at auctioneer and George as his assistant. I got some great plants at a great value and can't wait to incorporate them into my garden. Just the perfect day with the perfect weather. Thanks again, everyone.

Thanks so much to all who came! I had such a great time with all my croton friends! I had missed you guys. Mike Woolery did a great job at auctioneer and George as his assistant. I got some great plants at a great value and can't wait to incorporate them into my garden. Just the perfect day with the perfect weather. Thanks again, everyone.
I have such fomo! I’m sure that it was a wonderful day, Anna. Would love to see some photos.

Thanks Anna for a great day. Your garden is beautiful, perfect as always. Thanks Karl for the cuttings and thank you George for the plants. Great seeing everyone, I had a great time.

Ana! Jim and I are always blown away by your beautiful garden! Perfect in every way! Thank you for hosting! The food was great! It was great to see all our croton friends! And as usual, I came home with more crotons than I brought! Thank you Karl for the free sanseivera varieties! It was fun seeing George and all his hybrids! Thanks to Mike for auctioneering!
Always fun seeing Ana, Burt and Pete! Thank you!

What a wonderful time. Thanks Ana and Bert as well as everyone there for a great day. It is always such a pleasure to see the croton crew and getting new ideas from Ana's garden as well as some treasures to take home and add to my garden.

Much thanks to Ana & Bert for hosting our event! Mike's auctioneering skills have certainly excelled. We had a great time seeing everyone & the garden looked spectacular as usual.