Plant Sale

JoseLopez

23/12/11
Hi everyone!
Tropical ferns, crotons and exotic plans will be on exhibit and sale at the Fairchild Tropical Garden on May 27 and 28, 9 to 4:30 pm. Come and enjoy this event.

Attachments

• IMG_0430.JPG
    IMG_0430.JPG
    249.7 KB · Views: 178
I was outside watering some of my stag horns in the pool area yesterday wondering when the next sale is.
Thanks for the info Jose...see you there.
Always a great opportunity to buy one of your amazing croton hybrids

Jose - I have two very large Yellow Bird Crotons if you still want them. We're moving out of Florida and everything in the garden that's not sold will go to whoever buys the house.

When we took our plants over for the show, I got to see Jose's crotons. They are muy fabuloso! He's selling a seedling that is spectacular!

Jose won the ribbon for Best Croton in Show for a gorgeous Super Nova. I didn't have a camera but Jose, if you took a picture, please post it.

The show is always fun and Lamar, Mike, Dede, Greg, Chip, Enid, Jesse D. and Chris all came to see and be seen. Jose, Marnie, Gerry,Bruce McAlpin, Steve and I were all part of the show.

Yes indeed, it was a great show this weekend. Always happy to see everyone and enjoyed spending the time with all. Met a bunch of people that really love crotons and that made me happy.

Attachments

• IMG_0822.JPG
    IMG_0822.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 207
  • IMG_0823.JPG
    IMG_0823.JPG
    111.6 KB · Views: 204
  • IMG_0824.JPG
    IMG_0824.JPG
    253.5 KB · Views: 212
  • IMG_0825.JPG
    IMG_0825.JPG
    109.9 KB · Views: 219
Yes Nell and I had a great time, The Ferns and Exotic People Club put on a very nice show and sell. The membership includes so many very knowledgeable people in every area of gardening it is possible to find lots of treasures. TKS to everyone for all your hard work.

It was great to see so many of you at our show. I bought the most beautiful Barrack Obama from Jose and have added it to my evergrowing collection. Now I have to get busy and figure out where to put it. Thanks Jose.