Today

JoseLopez

23/12/11
IMG_9811.JPG
IMG_9811.JPG

You have some spectacular plants there. Are those in pots or planted? I know I probably missed out on some great plants down at the Ramble. If it does not get too cold too quickly, I need to keep adding to the gardens over the coming month. Thanks for posting the photo.
The plants are in the ground and very cozy. I hope the weather is in our favor. The Ramble was very nice! I found a beautiful hybrid cyrtostachys renda - red sealing wax palm which does great in cold weather.......very happy!

The plants are in the ground and very cozy. I hope the weather is in our favor. The Ramble was very nice! I found a beautiful hybrid cyrtostachys renda - red sealing wax palm which does great in cold weather.......very happy!
If that is any indication you must have amazing gardens. They are clearly very happy plants. I have always been intrigued by the red sealing wax palm, but unfortunately don't think I am warm enough here in Vero for it to survive the winter. Glad the Ramble went well and sorry I missed it.