International Aroid Society's Show and Sale September 17 - 18, 2016

Marie Nock

04/07/09
The IAS is holding its Annual Show and Sale at Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden this Sat. and Sun. (Sept. 17 - 18) from 9:30 - 4:30 each day. Beautiful specimens will be on display and many hard to find Aroids will be available for sale. In addition to local vendors, two vendors from Ecuador and one from Thailand will be there. For more information go to www.aroid.org and click on "Show." Hope you can make it.

Aroids and Palms - my two favorite plant groups. I'm always envious that you guys have such a show every year. If it wasn't such a distance, I would be there.

So, I hope there will be someone who will share some pics of the nicest specimens and/or anything rare or new.

Dean I hope one day you will be able to make it. This year we have people from Colombia, the Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand, Ecuador, California, Washington State, Missouri, Texas, North Carolina, New York and all over Florida that I know of so far. Lester Kallus took hundreds of pictures yesterday. They're on his Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/lester.kallus