green and white dreadlocks

Here it is

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-15-12-36-25.png
    Screenshot_2015-09-15-12-36-25.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 126
Looks pretty close to my Her Highness ... would have to take a piture tomorrow . The one in more light is more yellow and filtered light more white . Just a thought.... here is a picture but it was 6 months ago filtered light
314.JPG

Looks like Her Highness to me also,I will post a pic of mine ,it has good color and looks like the one in Kurt,s pic.

her Highness is a good ID. They got a second pot of them, examined it a little more closely, rounded leaf tips. dreadlocks would be pointed. question is, where are these being grown commercially?

her Highness is a good ID. They got a second pot of them, examined it a little more closely, rounded leaf tips. dreadlocks would be pointed. question is, where are these being grown commercially?

I have never seen this commercially,this is a pretty slow plant.This plant can really look fantastic in the right light when it develops lots of white on the leaves.

My Her Highness came from Jeff. It really did not do much the first couple of years. There was some pronounced growth the 3rd & 4th years. This past year it really came into its own, getting its largest leaves, many that showed the interrupted leaf form. This year was the first time I made two air layers on her.

Remember that Frank Brown said in his book that it takes about three years for a Croton to become well established. This rings true for the vast majority of cultivars in my opinion. Unfortunately some do take much longer.