Indoor Ti's

Ninja

24/02/14
Here's an update on the Ti-logs that miraculously arrived at my home almost a year ago. Of the eight logs I got, seven made it and are still alive
DSC01699.JPG DSC01701.JPG DSC01703.JPG
This one I got from the local garden center - first time I saw Ti's there. I have no idea which one it is, maybe someone here can make a guess?
DSC01704.JPG

Your plants look great! My guess is Red Sister on the ID plant. You will know if it is a Red Sister this summer when you place the plant outside and the bright pinks show in the new growth.

Oh yes, I'm crazy about them. Growth wise - I'm not doing anything special, they just seem to be very robust. Apparently most of the pests I have on my hibiscus plants avoid the ti's, which helps a lot..
Ah and the (I think) lemon lime plant is at my office, at first I thought it was a second princess lesha, but leaf colour changed. I'll bring her back home in summer. The black one (New guinea black, if I remember correctly) is a bit slower.

Ti-update :p
one I found in a hardware store/garden center close to work:
Ti_green-white.JPG
any idea which one it is?

here's one I've had at the office but brought home recently (one of the Hawaiians):

Ti_lemon_lime.JPG
I think it's lemon lime

Ti-update :p
one I found in a hardware store/garden center close to work:
View attachment 31705
any idea which one it is?

here's one I've had at the office but brought home recently (one of the Hawaiians):

View attachment 31706
I think it's lemon lime
I will hazard a guess on the green and white Ti in your first photo as 'Mauna Kea Snow'. The second on is 'Kiwi' aka 'Celestial Dawn'. Great healthy looking plants you have there!