Such A Sucker

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
I'm a big sucker for the interrupted leaf form of crotons. This cultivar may be the best looking of the interrupted leaf crotons and one of my favorites.

Trinidad Interumptum 1.JPG
Trinidad Interumptum 2.JPG
Trinidad Interumptum 3.JPG
Trinidad Interumptum 4.JPG
Trinidad Interumptum 5.JPG

Trinidad Interruptum

Beautiful, Ron. I've had this one but it has trouble getting color for me. I've had it almost a year. My tag says 'Trinidad Interrupted Leaf'. Would you say that's the same name? I would think so. Ron, how much sun will you put it in?

Beautiful, Ron. I've had this one but it has trouble getting color for me. I've had it almost a year. My tag says 'Trinidad Interrupted Leaf'. Would you say that's the same name? I would think so. Ron, how much sun will you put it in?

Ana - It seems to appreciate bright sun. This one gets about 4 hours of strong sunlight until the house shades it in the early evening.

Looks like a nice Coral Shower; needs bright light to color up well.

Trinidad Interruptum 1.JPG
Trinidad Interruptum 2.JPG
Trinidad Interruptum 3.JPG
Trinidad Interruptum 4.JPG

Phil - if you saw the plant in person, you would detect that the leaves are different. The Trinidad Interruptum has longer and wider leaves. Plus the interrupted leaf end is quite extended on most of the leaves. My Coral Showers usually develops only sporadic interrupted leaves while the Trinidad Interruptum is pretty consistent.