Get Ready!

annafl

Esteemed Member
I've been missing Ron Kiefert's posts for years now. One I particularly miss is his tradition of posting crotons around Thanksgiving time as a "Thanksgiving Parade." I would like to continue this fun tradition to see if we can muster up some excitement and posting on this forum. I am happy to start the post when the time is near, and I hope everyone will contribute. I am now officially giving notice of this so you have time to get out with your cameras/cell phones and snap a few shots of your favorites! Get ready for the 2018 Croton Thanksgiving Parade to come mid-November.

I've been missing Ron Kiefert's posts for years now. One I particularly miss is his tradition of posting crotons around Thanksgiving time as a "Thanksgiving Parade." I would like to continue this fun tradition to see if we can muster up some excitement and posting on this forum. I am happy to start the post when the time is near, and I hope everyone will contribute. I am now officially giving notice of this so you have time to get out with your cameras/cell phones and snap a few shots of your favorites! Get ready for the 2018 Croton Thanksgiving Parade to come mid-November.

Muted