Hoppie Street

Native son

Esteemed Member
16/11/12
10a
I have great NEWS The so limited often asked about is now a fresh new Air-layer . Only for the most amazing and driven gardeners. Speak up soon you know this is a HOT addition for the most ardent few.
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have great NEWS The so limited often asked about is now a fresh new Air-layer . Only for the most amazing and driven gardeners. Speak up soon you know this is a HOT addition for the most ardent few.View attachment 36867 View attachment 36866

Lamar, I wonder if the name is Hoople Street? I got my original plant of Hoople Street from Keith and it was named after the street that Bob Alonso grew up on. It looks very similar to your plant.

Oh No, we have a problem is it Hoppie or maybe Hopple. Personally I like Hoppie, what can I say. I got mine at the meeting over at the Glocks a few years ago. I often spell my name properly after that it is at best 50---50.

Lamar, I need to experience your garden one of these days. I just finished grading exams and getting the final grades turned in, so am getting ready for summer vacation. Unfortunately got hit with a stomach bug just as I was finishing up and it doesn't seem to want to go away. This sudden summer heat is not helping. I need to get out and start weeding and mulching because the rain and heat are making the weeds take over. Great to see another croton I had not seen before, no matter whether it is Hoppie or Hopple Street.

Karl we can make that happen I am sure. When you have cleared you end of school infestation we will make a time and get together. I have a few commitments but nothing very pressing. I think you have my ph# so we can talk and maybe you can organize a couple Garden stops on that trip down.