Happy Thanksgiving

VeroKarl

10/02/15
Thanksgiving Croton.JPG
Wishing all the Crotonheads a wonderful Thanksgiving with family and friends. You all help keep my passion for crotons growing. Without the generosity of people like David and Randy who made it possible for me to afford to get close to 300 different cultivars in my collection and beautiful selection found at Marie and Jeff's as well as at the auctions I would never have the amazing plants I have.

Nice Karl, we went to the keys for the holiday. They are coming back very slowly. I took a couple of plants down and randomly planted them at our rental.

Nice Karl, we went to the keys for the holiday. They are coming back very slowly. I took a couple of plants down and randomly planted them at our rental.
I still think about all of the people down in the keys and what they had to deal with. I hope that Judy and Tim are seeing some of their plants recover from Irma. Hope your new plants settle in and start to color up the landscape. If we can just avoid hurricanes for the next decade or so I will be happy.