Croton Sale & Giveaway

palmisland

28/03/08
I have over 300 rare potted crotons & I MUST thin them out! The plants are located in Boca Raton, near #441 & Glades. Approx 5 minutes from the Fla Turnpike, Glades Rd exit then west. OK to call or text me with any questions @ 954 292-3095.
Thanks, Randy

Here's a partial list, most 3-7 gallons! Plenty of freebies also!

Exotica
Red Mona Lisa
"Hawaiian" Sybil Griffin
Cameo
"Little" Chief
Bob Sabourne Hybrid
John Soar
Tali
Shoshanna
Robert Halgrim
Challenger
Davis #87
Davis hybrid
Jester
Albicans
Captain Kidd
Arthur Howe
Commotion
Colombia
Confetti
Dr Alix
Faye Miller
Fascination
Hot n Steamy
Quirko
Playboy
Helen Edge
Prince of Orange
Bimbo
Red Foot
Limelight
Pink Lei
Polychrome
Seminole Pride
Prince Phillip
Victor Lemoin
Blotched William Jennings Bryan
Waterfall
Weismanii
Tiger Eye

Hi Randy,

I am definitely interested in coming to visit. I was hoping to come either last weekend or this coming weekend, but I have been dealing with exams and grades. If I have all of the grades done I will definitely come down ASAP. Can you hold specific plants for me? You have some on my wish list that I would be really thrilled to get. I can even pay ahead of time with paypal if you want.

Thanks,
Karl
I have over 300 rare potted crotons & I MUST thin them out! The plants are located in Boca Raton, near #441 & Glades. Approx 5 minutes from the Fla Turnpike, Glades Rd exit then west. OK to call or text me with any questions @ 954 292-3095.
Thanks, Randy

Here's a partial list, most 3-7 gallons! Plenty of freebies also!

Exotica
Red Mona Lisa
"Hawaiian" Sybil Griffin
Cameo
"Little" Chief
Bob Sabourne Hybrid
John Soar
Tali
Shoshanna
Robert Halgrim
Challenger
Davis #87
Davis hybrid
Jester
Albicans
Captain Kidd
Arthur Howe
Commotion
Colombia
Confetti
Dr Alix
Faye Miller
Fascination
Hot n Steamy
Quirko
Playboy
Helen Edge
Prince of Orange
Bimbo
Red Foot
Limelight
Pink Lei
Polychrome
Seminole Pride
Prince Phillip
Victor Lemoin
Blotched William Jennings Bryan
Waterfall
Weismanii
Tiger Eye

Hi Karl, Sure, let me know which ones you want. The Exotica & Tali are already promised out. I work from home, so almost any day is good for me. My fiancé is a teacher & is done Monday also. I have a lot more rare stuff not listed that I could be talked out of & my neighbor Ricky has some also.

Thanks, Randy 954 292-3095

Hi Karl, Sure, let me know which ones you want. The Exotica & Tali are already promised out. I work from home, so almost any day is good for me. My fiancé is a teacher & is done Monday also. I have a lot more rare stuff not listed that I could be talked out of & my neighbor Ricky has some also.

Thanks, Randy 954 292-3095
Will give you a call soon. One more batch of exams to grade. I figured the Exotica would be gone before I even asked so did not ever expect to get that one. Not surprised Tali is gone. Bob Sabourne Hybrid, Jester, Prince of Orange, Shoshanna, Colombia, and the Blotched William Jennings Bryan are all definites if they are still available. I am sure there will be others. My home phone is 772-492-9129. I have been staying at school grading until about 7 and need to grab something to eat. Meetings next Monday and Tuesday and done until my summer classes after that, but will probably be finishing grades and comments this weekend. Looking forward to coming down.

I'm still holding plants for those that requested them, but have not heard back on them. Please, I've turned down buyers because I'm still holding these for those who asked. I also have some "specimen" sized plants!

Also added to the list:
Monarch
Halloween
Michaelangelo
Rubens
Blotched Rubens
Flame
Colin Kelly
Exeter
Blotched Colonel Lindbergh
Jean Francis Fascel
John Criswick
Nancy Reagan
Red Mona Lisa
Playboy
Chili Pan

Last edited:
Do you still have much left? I was going down to Wellington again to do shopping so if you think I may have missed some plants last time I could stop by when I was in your area. I have a feeling there may have been a few we talked about and I forgot to take but not sure if they would still be there. I have all the others planted. Thanks Karl

Do you still have much left? I was going down to Wellington again to do shopping so if you think I may have missed some plants last time I could stop by when I was in your area. I have a feeling there may have been a few we talked about and I forgot to take but not sure if they would still be there. I have all the others planted. Thanks Karl

Im going to move more this weekend & Ill have a better idea what's available. I know I'm going to have to cull a few more!

Im going to move more this weekend & Ill have a better idea what's available. I know I'm going to have to cull a few more!
We will be down there tomorrow so don't know if you will be busy doing the moving (we will be stopping by Mounts Botanical Garden, and getting groceries at Trader Joe's and Whole Food before we have lunch). Can stop by after lunch to check in if you are going to be around.

Give me a call after lunch!
Just went back to your list at the beginning of the post and listed below the crotons I don't have. I don't know if you still have any of these and I missed them last time.
Little Chief
Jester
Albicans
Captain Kidd
Faye Miller
Limelight
Victor Limoine
Prince Philip
Halloween
Colin Kelly
Exeter
John Criswick

The others that I don't have I am sure were gone when I visited last time.

Talk to you soon.
Karl

Still a great assortment, I was surprised how many more I found. I am so excited with the crotons I got yesterday, knocked some more off my wishlist that I will now have in my gardens. Thanks again Randy!