Esteemed Member
04/07/09
Two pics taken today of my favorite
DSCN7077.JPG
DSCN7078.JPG
DSCN7077.JPG
DSCN7078.JPG
DSCN7078.JPG

I'm actually looking for polychrome. I can't find any nurseries that have it. Anyone have any leads on tracking this one down? I probably need at least 20 plants.

I have one i could air-layer, but it would take about 45 days if you can wait. You should come to Ana's this Saturday. You'll probably see others that would suit you!

Polychrome is not an easy one to find; I doubt if all the Florida nurseries combined have 20 plants for sale.

Is this because it's not a hardy grower? Or because nurseries focus on sun plants more?

I have one i could air-layer, but it would take about 45 days if you can wait. You should come to Ana's this Saturday. You'll probably see others that would suit you!

Oh I saw the thread about that. What are the details? Do I need an official invite?

Is this because it's not a hardy grower? Or because nurseries focus on sun plants more?

Oh I saw the thread about that. What are the details? Do I need an official invite?

You would need to respond on Fall 2016 Auction thread that you're coming or send a Private Message to annafl. Either way she will send you the address and details. I have a couple of Polychromes that are ready. I wasn't planning to bring them but if you're interested, let me know.

I have a couple of Polychromes that are ready. I wasn't planning to bring them but if you're interested, let me know.

I'm trying to figure out a way to get there. If I can make it there there's a good chance I'd want them. What is the pot size and asking price?