Fred Stone is Selling Ti Canes Again

tropicalken

03/04/08
Fred Stone is selling ti canes again on the Big Island with the help of Debbie Ward. Fred was badly injured a few years ago after a fall , and could not operate the business for sometime. He has an extensive list of ti cane material including many of his new seedlings. He ships canes. I'm attaching his list.

Attachments

• Ti for sale retail & wholesale Jun 10 2016.pdf
    271.8 KB · Views: 707
Ken - Thanks for that list. I'll have to drop by if I can ever finish the project(s) I started this year and can get back to gardening.

Do you have any suggestions? If I asked you for the top 15 or so off of that list, which ones would you have me buy?

He has quite an extensive list! I there somewhere to see photos of these varieties ? I looked on the Int.Cordyline gallery but did not see many that matched the names on his list.

Ken - Thanks for that list. I'll have to drop by if I can ever finish the project(s) I started this year and can get back to gardening.

Do you have any suggestions? If I asked you for the top 15 or so off of that list, which ones would you have me buy?

Sorry for the late reply. I hadn't looked at the forum for a while. My suggestions probably wouldn't work for you. I know ones that do well in Southern California. Every area has types that do better in their areas. I would suggest that you take a trip to the Hilo side and look at Fred's plants. He has a lot of property and grows the varieties in rows so you can walk around and see what you like. He has extensive amounts of new seedlings that you should take a look at.

He has quite an extensive list! I there somewhere to see photos of these varieties ? I looked on the Int.Cordyline gallery but did not see many that matched the names on his list.

Unfortunately, many of the newer varieties and seedlings that Fred has developed are not available as yet in photos. Hopefully this will change in the future.