Will be airlayering these two in 3 weeks.Both have grown well this year :)

Bullwinkle

Esteemed Member
17/11/10
Rubens and Red Mona have doubled in size since planted 12 months ago
RED MONA LISA.jpg
RUBENS.jpg

Nice looking but no air layering over here for a while - temps in the low 40's and high wind warnings - a great way to dry out crotons and encourage leaf drop.

No leaf drop here,we only hit 47,we are supposed to be around 47 tonight followed by a gradual warmup back to normal temps by this weekend

Mike, both plants are looking great. Did you get that as Czar Alexander III? The Czar Alexander I got from Ron is a completely different plant.

Mike, both plants are looking great. Did you get that as Czar Alexander III? The Czar Alexander I got from Ron is a completely different plant.

Yes Czar 3rd ,I got it from Phil many years ago.I was going to throw this plant away as it looked like a dog for many years.I finally moved into a location that it gets direct morning sun and no light after 1pm and it has turned into a fabulous plant.I normally move them at least once before tossing and this one was moved twice before it began to shine.

Great looking plants! Two plants that I bought from you at Phil's are looking great also.
...I am here to complain about wind :((