Dypsis mirabilis

Dypsisdean

Administrator
Staff member
28/09/07
I always liked these palms in a small grouping. They are finally coming into their own and looking established. I don't know why they aren't used more often in the typical garden since they don't require very much space.

Previously known as D. florencei and D. paludosa, these have a pinnate and entire leaf form. They have been a trouble free fast grower in my cooler tropical climate.

D. mir.jpg

I always liked these palms in a small grouping. They are finally coming into their own and looking established. I don't know why they aren't used more often in the typical garden since they don't require very much space.

Previously known as D. florencei and D. paludosa, these have a pinnate and entire leaf form. They have been a trouble free fast grower in my cooler tropical climate.

View attachment 32861
Hi Dean, thanks for catching that, I'm merging them together now, thanks, Ed

View attachment 32861
Dean, in HI, don't they blend in with the Ti plants?