Earl Of Hillsborough

ScotTi

Esteemed Member
16/04/08
This is another 'Kiwi' seedling that has proved to have great color all year. Earl Of Hillsborough is a smaller leaf Ti, having 7" x 2.5" leaves in shades of pink, cream and green with a nice darker pink edge.
pizap.com14402533517181.jpg
pizap.com14402534118341.jpg

This is lovely. Did you give a name to this plant?
Yes, I named it for the man that the county it was born in was named for. Wills Hill was known as Earl Of Hillsborough.

This is very interesting. You are going to be a big Ti-star, Scott! One day I will be proud that I know you!
BTW, someone just loved the Bolero, that you gave me, and I gave them a branch :)
I have a lot of passers by, and I am famous here because I am digging dirt every day at 90 degrees :)))
Because of you I have plants that people never knew they exist!

Last edited:
Do not look to become a star here, just having fun. Keep watching as I have another that will be named for the man that has 2 Ti named after him already.

Do not look to become a star here, just having fun. Keep watching as I have another that will be named for the man that has 2 Ti named after him already.
Scott, he has 2 Ti named after him already! Why don't you name something after yourself?? The "ScotTi" is a perfect name for a plant :)... so easy to remeber:)
Do not forget to give it to me, so I can brag about it (given me by its creator) as I brag about "Pixie" croton ;)

I must have this one :D. Name another: it is not obvious that this one is yours;). I want big, bold and beautiful ScotTi :)