She is Big, She is Fat

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
She is a Grandma and looking pretty good being over 55

fat 1.JPG

That last photo of Grandma is pretty sweet:cool:. My grandma is happy despite the cold. She is actually having her first flush now and is showing a bit of color with it. She should only get better as time goes on, I'm sure. I have a spot picked out for her in the spring:D.

That last photo of Grandma is pretty sweet:cool:. My grandma is happy despite the cold. She is actually having her first flush now and is showing a bit of color with it. She should only get better as time goes on, I'm sure. I have a spot picked out for her in the spring:D.

Bren got one of the very first Grandma air layered plants. I hope Grandma moved when Bren did.

Gotta root for your Packers today Bren. I hate Dallas with a passion. Never forgave them for beating the Dolphins in the Super Bowl in '71. That idiot who intentionally hurt Mr. Rogers should be fined $15 million. He is not very smart so he deserves to be made poor.

Unfortunately Grandma did not appreciate our last cold front. Dropped a bunch of leaves and started flowering like crazy. I've removed all the flowering stalks trying to encourage Grandma to start to flush beautiful leaves in time for the tour. Hopefully the warm temperatures and watering every other day will get her to start popping out new leaves. Grandma does stay heavily shaded during the winter months and stops producing new leaves until the Spring time.