What dis is ????

Moose

Esteemed Member
10/09/09
Dave_McLean93-.jpg

Yes just lacking COLOR I plan a fertilizer Bomb in next few days!!!!!!!!! ;-)

It looks like my plant from Jose in too much shade. For a croton with very large leaves, it's unusual that it needs a pretty decent amount of sun exposure to maintain color.

For Wiki encyclopedia name history. This is a Henry Coppinger cultivar. Chris Mayhew recognized while visiting. He relayed that his Aunt (Henry's widow) had told him that this was Henry's favorite croton. So posthumously Henry Coppinger's wife named it Henry's Favorite through Chris. Unless you would prefer Unknown or Unnamed Henry Coppinger cultivar.

Lamar, that Dave Maclean 93 is beautiful!

It looks like my plant from Jose in too much shade. For a croton with very large leaves, it's unusual that it needs a pretty decent amount of sun exposure to maintain color.

For Wiki encyclopedia name history. This is a Henry Coppinger cultivar. Chris Mayhew recognized while visiting. He relayed that his Aunt (Henry's widow) had told him that this was Henry's favorite croton. So posthumously Henry Coppinger's wife named it Henry's Favorite through Chris. Unless you would prefer Unknown or Unnamed Henry Coppinger cultivar.

Thanks, Ron. There is some information like this, but I will add more of your detail!