Electra

ScotTi

Esteemed Member
16/04/08
Electra has a vivid magenta color on plum 9" x 3.5" leaves. This one prefers filtered sun conditions in the garden.
Img_6645.jpg
Img_6646.jpg
Img_6647.jpg

I was a little surprised to see Electra for sale at Lowes this weekend. It looked good so I just had to get another one for the garden.
pizap.com14282585582261.jpg

Dean, The ICS has it named Pink Champion. My original plant came from a grower out in Calif. years ago. I have noticed it on Ebay often from a Hawaiian seller as Electra also.

Thanks Scott! Hey I'm going to be in your neck of the woods in June! I'll only be there a few days. There's a hibiscus convention.
Years ago I used to fly to Florida to take in a hibiscus show every year or so. One year I went to Galveston for the hibiscus convention that was being held there. The convention is a good place to meet people in the organization, but truthfully I enjoyed the shows more because there were so many blooms displayed for competition.

If you and Dean travel back to California any time, you might want to make one of our hibiscus meetings in the LA area. This will be our second year for the society, and later in the summer we're planning our first hibiscus show. Also there are the ti meetings on the first Sat. of the month if that interests you.

Ken