COME ON SPRING ....seedlings cutting and airlayers.......

Prince of Orange
030.JPG

The ones under the old oaks did fine , just the ones in the back look horrible

On the positive side, you now know for sure where your cold spots are in the garden. Make mental note to move plants in the future when it is certain that the temps are going to be in the range you experienced. Sometimes just a degree or two makes all the difference in the world.

On the positive side, you now know for sure where your cold spots are in the garden. Make mental note to move plants in the future when it is certain that the temps are going to be in the range you experienced. Sometimes just a degree or two makes all the difference in the world.
You are spot on . Next year will be different

We can start the old Irene Kingsley / Satan debate all over again. Looks like a very bright IK to me.

David - For someone who got some pretty cold temps, your stuff is looking very nice. Very healthy vigorous plants often recover quickly
All the plants that were under the canopy did well . I had 20 or 30 that didnt fare as well , but they are already getting tons of shoots ..

David,
Your Stoplight puts mine to shame. I may need to get another one and put it in more sun to get those colors. I always enjoy seeing your photos. I am looking forward to coming down to visit soon. I will try to get the rest of my plants in the ground this weekend, so I will be ready to come and buy another batch. Glad you are so close. I also want to get advice on propagating my crotons, so I have something to offer at the next auction.
Thanks,
Karl