Crotons For Sale, Cuttings, Trade or ?

palmisland

28/03/08
I'm in the process of looking for smaller home with a large yard. I do have way too many crotons & palms to take with me though. Lots of uber rare stuff also! If any of you are interested please PM me as I've already dug out & repotted about 75 with over a hundred more to go! I can't take them all, but anyone interested in taking cuttings or plants for future trades please contact me.

-Randy

I'm in the process of looking for smaller home with a large yard. I do have way too many crotons & palms to take with me though. Lots of uber rare stuff also! If any of you are interested please PM me as I've already dug out & repotted about 75 with over a hundred more to go! I can't take them all, but anyone interested in taking cuttings or plants for future trades please contact me.

-Randy

Wow - what a bummer, you have one of my all time favorite gardens to visit. Your home is gorgeous as well. Looks like your love of plants coupled with being planted out has forced your decision.

Always interested Randy...also have the space to foster while you're tween houses.
Would love to see you nearby...the Ranches maybe ?

Randy, that's great news! I hope you found something nice. But I'm confussed, if your moving to a larger lot, you would then have much more room to move your collection to, right?

House warming party soon??? Wahoooo!!!

Always interested Randy...also have the space to foster while you're tween houses.
Would love to see you nearby...the Ranches maybe ?

Mike I recall when we visited Randy last New Years Day for an early morning garden tour that he mentioned Southwest Ranches. Curious if that is still being considered. Then there is always joining the Plantation Boys, some pretty large lots compared to what Randy has now can be found in that area. Acreage can be mucho worky, especially if you love plants. Just ask Mr. Harris or Mr. Searle.

Mike I recall when we visited Randy last New Years Day for an early morning garden tour that he mentioned Southwest Ranches. Curious if that is still being considered. Then there is always joining the Plantation Boys, some pretty large lots compared to what Randy has now can be found in that area. Acreage can be mucho worky, especially if you love plants. Just ask Mr. Harris or Mr. Searle.

I'm looking for a clean slate to work with in Southern Palm Beach County or Northern Broward. Being self employed & working mostly from home I need a house with a manageable amount of land. SW Ranches is too far from my base, but was a consideration. Im off to look at a few more places today. I'll put a list together when I decide what I'm going to keep depending on what I have room for. Anyone's welcome to come by anytime though.

Having just moved from Davie ,I can say that Plantation is great,the lots are not too big (generally between .3 and 1 acre in my area),I can handle around .5 to .75 acre without too much assistance,anything over that will require too much work.

I have about 150 potted up & ready. From 1 gal to 15 gals for sale, some considered uber rare. I still haven't found a place to relocate to, but I'm not going to be able to keep them all. I don't have a list or an assistant to to make one up. PM me if you want to come by or looking for something special!

-Randy

I have about 150 potted up & ready. From 1 gal to 15 gals for sale, some considered uber rare. I still haven't found a place to relocate to, but I'm not going to be able to keep them all. I don't have a list or an assistant to to make one up. PM me if you want to come by or looking for something special!

-Randy

Sounds like something Fawnridge could help you with. If we were neighbors, I certainly would spend some evenings giving you a hand. A list would be very helpful. Hmmm, its been a year - may be its time for Mike Harris and I make another road trip to your fabulous garden. It may be the last time we get to see it.

By the way, you may have some folks freezing their butts off up in the North East come down, see your tropical paradise and boom make an impulsecash deal. One never knows ... :D